Special Education Supports
- Understanding Learning Disabilities- The F.A.T. City Workshop- Richard Lavoie
- UDL Learning Module: http://udlonline.cast.org/page/module1/l3/
- Federal Laws, Regulations and Policy Guidance http://www.uft.org/teaching/federal-laws-regulations-and-policy-guidance
- Michigan Department of Education- Special Education- http://www.michigan.gov/mde/0,4615,7-140-6530_6598_7376---,00.html
- NPR From "Educating Peter" to "Graduating Peter"
- Michigan Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Early Intervention Services, May 2009, Procedural Safeguards Notice
- Michigan Department of Education, Michael Flanagan, Chairperson, November 206, Presentation Memo: Standards for the Emergency Use of Seclusion and Restraint and Recommended Strategic Directives
- IEP and Inclusion Tips for Parents and Teachers, Anne Eason, Kathleen Whitbread, 2006, IEP Resources, Wisconsin
- Wright, Jim. RTI Toolkit, A Practical Guide for Schools, 2007, Dude Publishing, New York.
- Gargiulo, Richard M., and Debbie Metcalf. Teaching in Today's Inclusive Classrooms, a Universal Design for Learning Approach. Belmont CA: Wadsworth, 2013.
- Essex, Nathan L. School Law and the Public Schools, a Practical Guide for Educational Leaders. Boston: Pearson, 2008.
- Zykorie, Lauren. "Reauthorizing Discipline Foir the Disabled Student: Will Congress Create a Better Balance in the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)?" Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal (2003)
- Richland Sch. Dist. V. Thomas P., U.S. Dist. Lexis 15162 (W.D. Wis. 2000)
- S-1 v. Turlington, 635 F. 2d 343 (5th Cir. Unit B Jan) cert. denied. 454 U.S. 1030 (1981)
- Honig v. Doe, 484 U.S. 305, 108 S.Ct. 592 (1988)